What is this feeling? I feel a bit like a big freak for how happy i am feeling and why I'm soo happy, I'm not entirely sure.Let me go back to about 2 or 3 weeks ago when my friend Soraya had mentioned a book called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.

I had never ever heard of this book, so it was suprising and a big coincidence when I went to a Disney Audition and a girl in the queue line started talking about the book. I thought this was too good to be true and bought the book asap.
The book doesn't look like much but trust me, it feels like my bible and if anything it's a great book to live your life by: Think positive, live like you have what you want or are wanting to achieve and become.
The book is generally a wake up call and a kick up the backside and I won't tell you all the things the book (i feel) as helped me with but here are some:
-To have £5,000 by august this year: I won bingo the other week and had a tiny win on the lottery the other day.
-To get back to my target weight: I haven't weighed myself but I've been updated with comments that I've lost weight and I'm looking good; which is a massive ego boost.
Those 2 are ones that I feel have happened within 2weeks of me reading the book and though to some critics it could be a load of ball, for it to work, you have to believe. It also says in the book that whatever you wish for could take from a few days to a months.
One that I'm waiting to happen is:
- To be a TV Presenter
So what else is making me sooo happy? Well I'll be reunited with my friend Gaida, who moved to Barcalona a few weeks ago. I'm going to visit her which will be such a wicked experience.
I'm working on a university newspaper and it came out yesterday with one of my articles featured inside. It was a struggle getting it all done and I had my ups and downs but the feeling I get from having an article in print is just amazing. I feel like a real Journalist.
As I write this the sun is shining. High School Musical 3 came out and its a great happiness boost and Lady Gaga is inspiring me. She's just a cool lady.

So I hope that everything will start to feel as happy as me. I feel so grateful for life at the mo... how cheesy and if your not feeling happy then only you can change that.
If your still not convinced by The Secret then I might post some quotes from the book to inspire you.
Love the Diva
x x x

No comments:
Post a Comment