No, this isn't a new and undiscovered plant that's gone unoticed, Blue Ivy is the new arrival of the most powerful music couple ever... Beyonce Knowles and Jay- Z.
A lot of us were fooled shortly before christmas that Beyonce had already given birth, and with no sightings you couldn't be blamed for believing. Back then we had been told this little bundle of joy had been named Tiana May Carter, which I quite liked, my sister on the other hand was not best pleased with Beyonce as apparently she'd picked this name time and time ago.
I love Beyonce and I love Jay- Z but i DO NOT love the name Blue Ivy, for me it personally sounds like the new party drug or like a sexual disease, as this weekend i was shown a vile picture titled 'blue waffle.' I beg you not to google 'blue waffle,' nah seriously, DO NOT google 'blue waffle.'
As a child born into a world of celebritism it's fine to have a name like this... but if you're a normal person you just look like a twat. I'm thinking to call my children something kitch too, something catchy yet healthy. I might name my girl Banana Rainbow and first boy will be Green Thai... although I worringly just came up with these names, I actually bet there's children named this already.
Anyways, I'm just waiting for a glimpse of Blue Ivy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment