Sunday, 6 January 2013

Dryathlon: Weekend One



So the weekend is in full force and I've nearly completed it in all my glory. 

Thursday 3rd January: 

Celebrated my friend's 25th birthday down the pub with a 
few soda and limes... Strangely enough those drinks made me feel rather hyper.

Friday 4th January:

 I braced myself for a mad Friday night with 2 massive Rock 
Star energy drinks. I went into Brixton where I enjoyed a free soda and lime, 
once inside Plan B I bought myself another soda and lime but after the £2.20 
price tag decided to stick to tap waters. Those energy drinks must have done 
something to me or maybe it was just the amazing music that sent me on a natural 
high as I danced the night away. It was such a nice feeling walking home, 
grabbing some food... You definitely last longer when you don't drink (that 
sounds naughty!)

Had my first 3 donations... Many thanks to Aria, Alice and Yaisa :D

Saturday 5th January:

After rolling in last night at 5am and having an excitable 
day going nandos, visiting the gym (a rare occasion on a Saturday as I'm usually 
nursing a tiny hangover) and then best of all booking my summer holiday to 
Ibiza. Hoping all this no drinking and more gymming will have a great effect on 
my summer bod.

Next week I have a gig, comedy show and dinner/ bar date with my friend Sarah... 
How will I fair?

If you would like to donate to my Just Giving #Dryathlon page for Cancer 
Research UK, you can text NESS51 to 70070 or visit http://www.justgiving.com/dryathlete-vanessa-carby

Thank you for reading x x x

No comments: