Just to put it out there... I am far from a diva and don't you just hate it when people get the wrong impression of you because of certain things, For example, the way you look, dress, talk or even something you written etc.

(Vanessa Carby is annoyed!)
That is what my facebook status would say if I was allowed to vent my frustrations. I'm annoyed you see because of a throw away comment I wrote... I happened to write that I was annoyed at a certain company because I was being mucked about and wanted to get on with something. So anyways I've upset a few people now and it wasn't even meant in a vindictive way.
It's like me saying I'm annoyed at a certain shop because they don't have size 9 shoes (which is true) and then a person that works in that shop being peed off about my comment. Like get over it!
So to clarify I am not a diva, I'm not an actual bitch, I'm not 2 faced and I don't hate.
Some people like to cause drama and some people can only moan and I aint pleased that my first 2 blogs have been negative even though I still don't like Peaches Geldof. Green eyed!
I must let the bullies do their thing because I'm above them and there is a thing called KARMA baby!

Coming to a bitch near you!

No comments:
Post a Comment