Monday, 20 October 2008

Peaches Geldof may be set to get divorce... do we not see that coming?


Peaches: "We'll probably get divorced."


I'm about to shed a tear... Really I am. Don't believe me? You're right not to. How annoying is Peaches Geldof? Talk about attention seeking, I swear she doesn't even know her husbands name.
If you didn't know Peaches decided to tie the knot in a quickie ceremony after spending just a WEEK touring the US with Harvard-educated Max’s band CHESTER FRENCH and now she say's they'll end up divorced.
Whenever I read or hear about this girl I dislike her even more. It started off that I didn't like her because she got to present a documentary when she was about 15 years old. (it's my dream to be a presenter) I then found out she was a DJ with DJing group Trash Pussies (I've always wanted to learn to DJ) and now where I'm studying journalism and would ideally wish to work on a magazine or for MTV, she goes and gets given her own MTV programme to create a teen mag. I mean how unfair on my part, it seems whatever I aspire to do, she's beaten me to it but hopefully I'll reach my dreams all through my own hard work and not because my daddy is mega famous! I'm sure I wouldn't mind if the shoe was on the other foot. Lol!
I hope her marriage isn't just a publicity stunt because getting married can be a dream come to true to some people and the fact that she doesn't care about getting divorced shows she doesn't take herself seriously or have any self respect.
If I get married i want it to last for a couple of years at least. I'll add that after your parents divorce I don't think you ever truly care about weddings. If you ask me they're too much drama, money and time!
OVERATTED!

No comments: