Hello ladies and gents, if you've stumbled across this blog I'm very pleased, you may not be but I am. You see, I started this blog over a year ago at university as part of my lesson plan, and after those lessons i never thought twice about continuing my blog because to put it bluntly it was CRAP. Ok, maybe not crap because there were some parts that i was proud of, but other parts were shite.
So, here I am again, take two! This is my new blog and i hope to be as blunt as possible!
I'll be chatting and moaning about my life and the lives of celebrities because lets face it, as a nation we love to divulge in a good gossip about famous people. Think of me as Pereze Hilton (famous U.S blogger ) but not a man, not gay and not as chubby!
What will be my first topic of discussion and who cares?
Here's wishing me Good Luck and begging you to check me out once in a while.
The Diva has left the computer.
x x x
Monday, 20 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment