The routine was kinda similar to any other xmas: we woke up and opened presents (i got an 'I LOVE XMAS' mug.. oh the irony) (mint fudge) & ( anti- masturbatory gum... RANDOM). That all went quite well but sadly i didnt really wanna be up as i'd been out the previous night, had drunk a heap of toxic drinks and walked 1hr home with aching feet because the friggin buses don't run (who's the genius that came up with that?)
Next I watched 'My Fair Lady' with Audrey Hepburn (such a good film) and from lazing on the sofa my sister advised I should go to sleep.. I did but later on my beautiful neice was screaming and crying for what seemed like 30minutes so i got a bit peeded and took solace in my living room. I made some comments that my neice was annoying me and her mother was less than impressed.
From that ridiculous scrobble, I have ended up alone and upset in my bedroom, what made the situation worse was that I commented on FaceBook that my sister had made my xmas exactly how i expected it... an upsetting and isolated one. The comment wasn't even as bad as it could've been but what's been done, has been done and now my 27 year old sister has made her feelings quite clear that she wishes to never speak to me again.
Hopefully I won't get another eash bashing for writing this but writing helps me stop feeling numb and stops me crying.
I really had hoped this year would be different but i think from next year I'm going to elope abroad. I must have that season disorder when you just hate certain times. I don't even like christmas dinner very much... it's gonna be about the alchohol from now on!
Drink and be Merry as they say, but I really hope that somewhere out there someone is having the perfect xmas.
Enjoy your holidays.
Love, the Diva
X X X

No comments:
Post a Comment