
It's been nearly two months since the saddening news that the inspirational MJ had died after a cardiac arrest....
... Musica channels are still playing his famously classic hits, with the younger generation hearing what he was made famous for, his songs are re- entering the charts and the world is generally being very supportive and postive about the situation.

The man had been victim to a scandalous and privacy- invaded life, he had his fair share of problems and all i can say is now he doesn't have to deal with the problems anymore.
I have to share my connection to the G: We shared the same birthday: 29th August... and however stupid this sounds, i'm very grateful to have that special reminder of the man.
I remember when i found that vital fact out aged about 11years old that i was super duper impressed! And even when tickets were running out fast for his hotly anticipated tour (which would have started at the 02 already) I told the facebook world that i should rightly have been given a ticket as, after all he was my BIRTHDAY TWIN.
I had never dreamt in a million years that the globe would be saying goodbye to a musical genius and I have always been a fan. I felt disgusted at his treatment of being branded a Peadophile... ok, his relationship with young boys' was altogether strange but doesn't it make sense that the media twists and turns things, that ordinary people lie to make a buck?
Michael's life was blighted by tales of a violent father, over sexed brothers and a loss of childhood and i don't think i'm naive when i truthfully believe he was living his adolescent life into adulthood. His life and death has been well documented and I think MJ himself would've been proud of his send off. I can cover my emotions but even i was struck by sadness when holidaying in Cyprus, I saw the televised memorial service; it was his daughter Paris and her speak that brought a tear to my eye.. afterall we forget the man wasn't just a performer but he was actually a fantastic father and caring person!
So I'll be raising a toast to Michael jackson on the 29th of August 2009, celebrating my 21st birthday and aswell as celebrating the life of MJ.
REST IN PEACE MICHAEL! YOU ARE AT PEACE AT LAST!

No comments:
Post a Comment