Monday, 21 December 2009

NESSA MEETS X-FACTOR CONTESTANT

It was just the other week, the week before the X-factor's semi- final and from thousands of auditionees, only three remained: Stacey, Danyl, Olly and Joe.

The performances that night were strong but somebody had to go and the dramatic voice announced the singer with the least votes was DANYL JOHNSON.... Noooooooo!!!

From his first audition I was amazed, his confidence in the way that he performed blew me away, so I knew that I wanted to see his perform live when he came to McClusky's in Kingston.

McClusky's club had X- factor rejects perform at the club the Saturday after getting the boot and thank goodness the last week had the lovely Mr Johnson.

With 15minutes until Danyl was due on stage, I made my way to the front of the stage (nowhere near the centre of the stage where i believed he would perform most to) but i stayed there regardless and was mesmorized with each lift of the velvet curtain revealing a cute as a button Danyl.


Then that same booming voice announced "DANLY JOHNSON," as a screen raised up showing the singer. I will admit i was a tad tipsy so don't remember the songs he sung apart from 'Little help from my friends.' But I do remember that he was amazing, putting all his enthusiasism into the songs.






Imagine my shock when Danyl puts out his hand for me to hold and sings his lyrics to me. In my drunkeness I told him "No danyl, what are you doing, OMG OMG," and more gibberish like that but i loved it, it was just the shock and shyness in me.

Me with hand around him, lol.
Before he finished singing to me he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I was LOVING it!!! Such a great moment that it was captured by the clubs photographer and the amazingly funny pics were placed in my local newspapers THE SURREY COMET and THE GUARDIAN.
After Danyl finished I had to thank him for singing to me and congratulate him on getting so far and being himself when he was slagged off for being cocky. Instead of me being a kiss ass, he thanked me for coming to see him and was just so kind and grateful.

I am sooo pleased i got to meet him and share such a wicked moment with him. I can see big things for him in 2010.

Good luck Danyl Johson... and heres hoping to see you when you again when you come to perform at the club soon. :)

No comments: