

I also ended up meeting a really lovely guy which brings me to this next bit. I may've blogged in the past I've had no luck with guys but this year I've flourished as a young lady :) and enjoyed mingling with some hotties and some notties but it's all good for the ego and as I was saying to my sister, I feel my self esteem has hit the roof this year.

The next amazing event I attended was Wireless Festival in London where some of Britain and America's best musicians performed; we had Tinie Tempah and his set was live, it was a struggle to even get into the tent but i pushed my way through and for my own safety stayed near the back where i wasn't going to get squashed to death. My fave performance had to go to Professor Green for biased reasons as i think he is just the hottest thing going. Talking of Pro Green, is it strange that i've met him twice within the space of a month and embarrassingly or impressively (you decide!) he remembered me... argh! Also there was Lily Allen who unbeknown to the crowds was a month or so preggers. Chipmunk, Rolldeep and Mr Hudson also graced the audiences with their presence.

Those were the festivals of my summer and here comes the sadness... there was another British festival to attend but I missed it through no fault of my own. I was due to go to London Electronic Dance Festival, which amazingly i won tickets for through MTV but the reason I couldn't go is because the postman failed to deliver my tickets and when they did eventually come, the event had been and gone. These are some of the acts i missed out on below.

And to add to my woes Professor Green was performing, double whammy of grief!
But on a high that same weekend I was celebrating my birthday, it was a 4day and night extravaganza. On the friday i visited clubs Anaya and Mayfair club, got nicely drunk and stayed in a plus hotel known as Grosvenor Park Lane Hotel near Marble arch.

Then i went for a curry the day before my birthday and was so happy with the turn out, made me feel so loved as there was 20 of us; rowdy as hell albeit and then i celebrated turning 22 at Slutsky's, not the best club but i was preparing for my birthday day as i went Notting Hill Carnival sunday and monday. Got utterly pissed as a pudding, blew my horn for all to hear, danced like a plum and met Florence of 'Florence & The Machine.' She was really sweet but ever so timid, but i don't blame her with me edging towards her and probably freaking her out........
(FLORENCE PICTURE SHOULD BE HERE)

No comments:
Post a Comment