Tuesday, 30 November 2010

SHOCK X- FACTOR EXITS....

well well well, can you Adam & Eve it? Now the last few weeks of watching X-Factor have brought me nothing but frustration. Reason being that the Weasel otherwise known as Katie Wassiel was still in the competition.

And as much as I was shocked and full of dismay that the judges were keeping the singer in (in my opinion to gain more media focus) other fans were more shocked that Wagner was still in the show.

So as much as I disliked Katie I was very suprised she had finally been kicked off. Amen!! Finally because it had gone to Deadlock, we were rid of her. Then came the second dismissal...... *booming x-factor voice* "WAGNER." Now i know as much as the next person that Wagner was not the best singer in the competition but he was a loveable rogue, full of charm and passion. He will be forever missed, but what does Wagner have to say about his X-factor exit?

Wagner blamed the badly chosen songs on his exit, saying :“The songs that can really show my voice like La Fortuna and The Wonder Of You and Creep, I sang them well because I can connect with the emotion. Songs like She Bangs, I can’t feel that.”




Can I end on HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and you cut your hair for nothing, new you? pssssst don't make me laugh more. As for Wagner, I don't think we've seen the last of him, in the form of comical Saturday evening television, there is his secret love child with Mary.... WAAAAGGGGBBBOOOOOOOO!



Muchos love xxx

No comments: