Last night I braved the cold to party away in Mayfair... a little birdy had told me that Amanda Harrington from E4's show 'Desperate Scousewives' was coming down from Liverpool to see how us Londoner's party.
I've been to Aura before and their parties are pretty legendary, so legendary that all the tv stars of the minute were in attendence last night. After hoggin the dance floor for some time, I caught the eye of a rather sexy and tanned fella (it was after a few more glances that I realised I was perving over Geordie Shores) Greg. I pulled out my funkiest moves but nothing... ahh well, you can't blame a girl for trying.
It was after focusing my attentions on Greg that a friend made me aware of all the other talent. To our left and doing it for Team Towies was Joey Essex, James Argent and Mark Wright; the boys looked in high spirits and were lapping up the admiring looks from passing women. Not long after they were joined by Spencer Matthews and Jamie Laing who were lapping up attention even more, I have to admit to going in for some high fives to congratulate them on their sick dance moves lol. The two seemed to be loving their fame but still seemed very grounded campared to a certain X factor runner up. Yup sad but true, the sweet Marcus Collins came in with a baseball cap (too much perhaps?) and told my friend in other words back off as he wanted to be low key. That couldn't be said about his mates in The Risk- Derry, Charlie and Andrew were having dance offs with Geordie Greg and were happy for me to speak to them. I told the boys how they deserved to stay in the competition much longer and for some reason declared 'I'm not Kelly Rowland!' During this thrust, along waltzed in Matt Cardle and yes one of his trusty caps (someone make him bin them!)
After so much excitment I had to call it a night just after 1:30am, well it was a school night for me, it's not like i get paid to party BUT that should so be a job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment