Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Take me back- Giggs reunion

Natasha Giggs leaves the Celebrity Big Brother house into the arms of her long time suffering husband Rhodri Giggs- what a mug! Sorry Rhodri but I'm deducting major man points for even thinking to let her crawl back. If my sister's even kissed a partner of mine there would be some serious repocussions and my partners nether regions would be seriously black and blue.

Hell hath a woman scorned! Yesterday the married couple appeared to be patching up the last few month's of turmoil as they took a stroll around a park and it seemed like they were still very much in love.

Family gathering's are going to be extremely awkward. Eeeek! I say chuck her and found someone that can keep their crotchless pants up. I would never forgive someone that cheated on me, let alone with my sibling, even if it happened only once; for it to happen over 8 years, that is disgusting.

No comments: