
Peaches Geldof has announced her pregnancy which oddly neither shocks or excites me!
I mean, I expected divorce when she married some hippy not long ago, I totally believed drug fuelled antics and laughed at supposed shop lifting but this news scares me, because I think at the ripe age of 22 years, she'll grow up and go on to be a good mother. Peaches has the kind of life style and money a foetus could only dream of, so it's not like she'll be running out of nappies anytime soon.
She's also in a relationship and has the support of both sides of the family (Well with a daddy like Bob Geldof, there was bound to be amples of support.)

Now what I'm worried about is what this might do for her career... and some of you may laugh "What career?" Well if like me you know ridicoulous celebrity facts and biographies you'd have seen her presenting and modelling since she was a spritely 16 year old but recently her ITV2 show 'OMG' was canned and the only think we were talking about was her sudden and extreme weight loss.

Having a baby is going to give her many opportunites: You've got the Demi Moore pregnancy recreation photoshoot (likely to be in Closer magazine) and then there's the 'I've had a baby 2 days ago but fit into my size 6 bikini' DVD, or perhaps the baby mama self help book or baby clothing range. The opportunities are endless!
What really matters though, is that she changes her wild child ways! Peaches is only a few months younger than myself but i know I'm not ready to change my wild ways, I guess I'll be getting up to mischief for the both of us.... Congratulations Peaches!!!
Muchos Love x
Vanessa

No comments:
Post a Comment