Wednesday, 8 August 2012

The girl who was 3 boys!

Firstly! What the absolute fuck? Are teenager's these day's completely
 stupid?  So if you didn't watch Channel 4's 'The Girl Who Was 3 Boy's,' you missed a topical delight because not only was i shocked and baffled but i had to head straight to Facebook to vent my bewilderment. This girl Jessica created 3 male alter ego's with 3 different styles and personalities, somehow duping her 2 best friend's into believing she was a teenage boy. She invested hours of creating facebook profiles to groom her 2 best friends but how could they not tell it was their best friend of 2 years? I feel like teenager's desperation for a boyfriend or girlfriend is sinking to low... back in my day we'd hang around the Bentall Centre or the Trocadero but these day's teenagers are just chatting on MSN. Are you dumb, naive or both? People don't always seem like they would have you believe online. But back to the victims... What made me laugh was that Jessica (he/she) duped her friend not onze but twice. The girlfriend's never quized why their boyfriend never took his phone off and never noticed the un- canny similarities between all 3 boys. Now I'm an inquisitive women and I'd like to think I'd notice it if my mate of a afew year's was dressed as a boy... Otherwise I'd move country out of shame.

You can understand why one of the victims chose to have her face blurred! Now sorry to get a little bit grimey but when Jessica aka Cona, Aaron and whatever the other fake lad's name was tried getting some sexy time with one of the girls, she striked lucky and used a friggin dildo on her. Even if you've never used one in your life, how would you not notice it wasn't real... Unless this pretend boyfriend had splashed the cash to get a top of the range one. And what about the girl that got done over twice? She said when the guy she thought was a guy started touching her down there, she told him to stop, bear in mind her nan was downstairs. Would you or would you not scream the house down if a guys was being a bit too much? Or maybe it's just me and people know I won't take sh*t!

I feel bad that I didn't actually feel bad for the victims, they say it sounds crazy but he/ she had everything on point- the dialect, the walk, the clothes but still, I can't believe you wouldn't bé able to tell a boy from a girl. The programme finished with me ranting about how desperately teens of today must want a boyfriend. I know people of 17 that have had more boyfriend's than me but the fact is, it's because they're not fussy. High five to my dad for telling me to ignore boy's until after university. Sorry dad, i may not have lasted until university but you did leave me with lasting morals. I decided after the documentary that my children, failing common sense, will not bé allowed on facebook and MSN without major safety measures. I'll also bé inviting the boyfriend/ girlfriend and their family to my humble abode so I can quiz them (I'll leave the lie detectors at Jezza's) but to bé honest my children will bé savvy like me.

URGH! Foolish children.

No comments: