Now I know a lot of my friend's joke that I'm this crazy, stalker fan of Professor Green's but really I'm not and I won't protest too much as that will certainly encriminate me. But here are the loose stats on seeing Mr Green in concert etc.
Times meeting Professor Green: 5
Times seeing him at a concert/ club PA: 11 or 12 times
Times paying to see him in a gig/ concert: Twice (that i can remember)
The last stat could really test my fan status... why is it that I've only paid a handful of times? It's not because he's sh*t, well not in my eyes but I don't normally have anyone willing enough to pay to see him, so I always manage to bag or blag tickets to small gigs that he does around london or I've won tickets to see him as part of a free festival like last years Hackney Weekender.
Back to the news: So it was only last weekend that I put out a light hearted plea to see if I could get a ticket to his Barclay Card gig. To my amazement PG retweeted my tweet and a lovely samaritan let me go with him to the show.
I even went up to Professor Green's now fiance to ask for a picture for my new friend... But only 2 days later I was told the news that I hadn't expected.
It's a funny thing the celeberity and fan world, I've been a fan of the rapper's since I heard 'Be Good To Green' and I have both of his albums. It's a rare sighting when I own more than one album of an artists.' People know how much I rate him as an rapper and of course I'd be lying if I didn't say I had a thing for him... I love white guys and rappers (HI PLAN B!) but I'm not that much of a fruit loop and wish one of the cutest couples in showbiz a very happy life together.
Ermmm I can keep on looking for a Pro Green Look-a-likey right?
Peace x



No comments:
Post a Comment