Christmas is drawing ever closer and so are my fears of stuffing my face with gateux, quality streets, stuffing and turkey. I'm not the biggest fan of christmas but I am the biggest fan of food. I love food, i love looking at it, smelling it and eating it! I don't even have to be hungry to eat, nor do i actually have to like the food i'm eating. Thats's how bad I am.
But after christmas comes and goes, we're left with the evidence= chubbalubba faces and bellies!
This year saw a big transformation for me... I actually shifted that stubborn weight now I feel alot happier and healthier.
It took me 4 months along with the help and support of my friend Alison who also wanted to lose weight, WELL DONE ALISON! Want to know our secret? drum roll please... WeightWatchers.
So if after christmas and New Year, you find yourself making the same resolution as always (Must lost weight) then actually do it because I'd said the same thing for the last 5 years and finally I've done it.
I must add that the hard bit is keeping the weight off, after going on holiday and snacking on chocolate crepes, ice- creams, gyros I put on a little bit of weight. Then came halloween and at work it was a dieters nightmare, I scoffed profiteroles, chips and dips, gingerbread, marsmallows.. that was in just one day.
"There's a fat lady dying to get out of me!"
Trust me, it hasn't been an easy journey but I'm confident- ish that I won't put on all of the 37lbs that I lost. I'm just trying to say that quick fix diets and crazes are not what you should be doing because they really don't work. Me and Me sister sara were constantly looking up the next diet and I nearly tried the maple syrup diet (as successfully used by Beyonce) but then i admitted to myself in the beginning that I obviously wouln't be able to do it.
We are real people with normal lives to lead and turning up to work with a litre of maple syrup concoxtion just aint gonna happen. Let's face it we can't resist a treat, so if your serious about making a change to your life and figure, I really do recommend WeightWatchers..
It's the ONLY thing that's ever worked for me!
Good Luck to anyone trying to lose weight!
Love, The Diva
x X x




1 comment:
Well done 2 u 2 Ness! You've done so well. And yes keeping the weight is the hardest bit of it but we will do it cuz we do not want 2 go bck 2 what we were. And you look amazing and have a hot bod now. I'm glad u were my weightwatchers buddy and im proud of you sis!
xxxxx
Post a Comment